Aggregates Business Europe
Road construction absorbs over half of all aggregates, the supply of which is now recognised to be a huge environmental challenge. Pan-European ownership and management of quarries is fast expanding with the need to invest in the technology and working practices to deliver high performing aggregates with minimal environmental impact. Aggregates Business Europe aims to provide readers with answers to these challenges.
First published in 2007, Aggregates Business Europe is published 6 times per year. Originally launched to meet the information needs of the increasingly complex, competitive and regulated European quarrying sector and provide it with an independent voice. Today it has become the must-read magazine for senior quarry managers and others involved in supplying aggregates to or from the European market.
Each issue provides:
- Reports on quarrying best practice in Europe and internationally
- New legislation and business news
- Unbiased information on the latest equipment and systems available to quarry operators
- Features on innovative use of quarried material on the construction site
Each issue contains:
- Industry News & Legislation
- Market Reports
- Health & Safety
- Quarry Profiles
- Best Practice
- Expert Equipment Analysis
The informed authority
We guarantee high quality editorial for our high calibre readership. The Editor is Guy Woodford and Assistant Editor Liam McLoughlin. Guy joined Route One Publishing in 2011 from the award-winning Nottingham Post where he was the Crime Correspondent, having worked for more than 13 years in the English and Scottish regional newspaper industry. Liam joined Route One Publishing in 2018, continuing his 25-year-long career in journalism.
FREE subscription – to qualified readers
Aggregates Business Europe is available on a FREE subscription basis to those who meet the qualifying criteria. Register today by clicking here and start to receive:
- 12 months supply of Aggregates Business Europe magazine (6 issues per year) in print
- The Aggregates Business eNewsletter – emailed twice a month
- Unlimited access to www.aggbusiness.com
- Special reports that focus on specific topics