We are proud to announce that 2020 will mark the 25th anniversary of ITS International.
Launched in 1995, ITS International has consistently supported the industry with high quality, independently compiled editorial content and meticulous circulation management.
In 1994 the first World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) announced the widespread application of location-based technologies to increase the capacity of transport networks. ITS International was launched to assess the benefits of ITS as they moved from research and development into full-scale installations. Today, ITS International concentrates on the deployment of technology, rather than simply the technology itself, examining the effectiveness of proposed solutions and assessing how well the technology performs in real-time.
First published in 1995, ITS International is published 6 times per year. It offers both global and NAFTA editions, as well as the TranSmart Section, providing a series of dedicated articles that illustrate the benefits of multi-modal transport systems in urban environments.
Each issue provides:
- The latest business news and features on developments in the global ITS sector
- Coverage of the latest technologies and innovations
- New legislation and business news
- Unbiased information on the latest equipment and systems available
Each issue contains:
- Editor’s Comment
- Industry Interviews
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Regional Focus
- Product Launch Pad
- TSNA Edition (NAFTA Area only)
- Case Studies
The informed authority
We guarantee high quality editorial for our high calibre readership. The ITS International editorial team, between them, possess over 40 years relevant editorial and industry experience.
FREE subscription – to qualified readers
ITS International is available on a FREE subscription basis to those who meet the qualifying criteria.
Register today by clicking here and start to receive:
- 12 months supply of ITS International magazine (6 issues per year) in print
- Unlimited access to www.itsinternational.com
- Special reports that focus on specific topics
- The ITS International eNewsletter – emailed twice a month