Road Infrastructure absorbs well over half of all construction spending. Well managed and safe roads are a key delineator between developing and developed nations. World Highways’
remit is to write about new technology and best practice for all aspects of road construction and maintenance, through to their safe operation and management.
First published in 1991, World Highways
is published 9 times per year. It offers GLOBAL, EMERGENT and EUROFILE editions, and each issue includes exclusive information provided by the International Road Federation.
Each issue offers:
• The latest news in road infrastructure worldwide
• Coverage of the latest technologies and innovations
• New legislation and business news
• Unbiased information on the latest equipment and systems available
Each issue contains:
• Contra Flow
• IRF Section
• Emergent or Eurofile section
• World Report
• Project Stories
• Materials Features
• Event & Exhibition Stories
• Equipment Features
• Skid Marks
The Informed authority
We guarantee high quality editorial for our high calibre readership. Mike Woof is the editor of World Highways
and Patrick Smith is the managing editor; between them they posses over 50 years relevant editorial and industry experience.
FREE subscription to qualified readers World Highways
is available on a FREE subscription basis to those who meet the BPA Worldwide qualifying criteria. Register today by clicking here
and start to receive:
- 12 months supply of World Highways magazine (9 issues per year) in print
- The World Highways eNewsletter – emailed twice a month to over 35,000 qualified individuals
- Specials and supplements that focus on specific topics
BPA audited circulation – providing reassurance to advertisers
Since its launch in 1991 World Highways’
circulation has been independently audited by BPA Worldwideto ensure it is of the highest quality. World Highways
has the largest requested, printed circulation of any international title serving the road construction sector. The latest BPA Worldwide Statement for Dec 2014 reports a circulation of 17,567. World Highways
can deliver a comprehensive demographical analysis of its circulation by establishment type, providing absolute clarity of the circulation and providing advertisers with the perfect environment to present products and services.